Re: RFS request

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 6:05 AM Pirate Praveen wrote:

> >> Uploaded, thanks for your contribution!
> >
> > Hi Pirate,
> >
> > Would you be so kind as to take a look my packages as well please?
> >
> >   * *Code review, golang-github-danverbraganza-varcaser
> >     <https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2018/12/msg00028.html>*
>
> This seems good, except for sid instead of unstable in changelog.

Hi Pirate,

Thanks a lot for helping. I've fixed it and would you take another look please?
If all is good, do I need to write another fresh RFS message, or this
is good enough?

> >       o *Code review, ffcvt
> >         <https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2018/12/msg00029.html>*
>
> Since this is your own package, I think it'd be good if someone who
> knows Go reviews it.

Hi everyone,

Pirate has helped me with the above
golang-github-danverbraganza-varcaser, but suggested me to look for
another Go developer to review my own ffcvt --
https://lists.debian.org/debian-go/2018/12/msg00029.html.

Would anyone be so kind as to help please?

Thanks a lot!!

Tong