Re: lib6-dev broken

Hi,

On 2022-11-06 17:34, Marcelo Varanda wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> Is there any update coming to fix the following?

At this stage I was not aware of any issue, so nothing has been planned.

> mv@mv:~$ sudo apt install libc6-dev
> [sudo] password for vigil:
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  libc6-dev : Depends: libc6 (= 2.31-13+deb11u4) but 2.31-13+deb11u5 is to be installed

Both libc6 and libc6-dev are available in version 2.31-13+deb11u5 in
bullseye-updates [1][2].

Which version of libc6 is currently installed on you system? What is the
content of your /etc/apt/sources.list or related file(s)?

You might want to try "sudo apt install libc6 libc6-dev" to see if you
get a slightly different error message.

Regards
Aurelien

[1] https://packages.debian.org/bullseye-updates/libc6