Re: [Fwd: Re: eglibc 2.14 for wheezy?]

Hi,

Svante Signell wrote:

> Hello, I was recommended to forward my question here. What is the
> current plan? The wheezy release is not too far away.

(Disclaimer: I am not an eglibc maintainer.)  It is rather late to get
eglibc 2.14 into wheezy, and my best guess is that it probably won't
happen.  If someone works very hard at making sure that branch works
well and that bugs in other packages that use it are addressed, it
might be possible, though.

Are there particular fixes from 2.14 you would like to make sure make
it into wheezy?

Hope that helps,
Jonathan