Our lists are good to promote your kind of business

Currently Practicing Medical Doctors in the USA

788,886 in total <> 17,972 emails

Featuring the most complete contact information in many different areas of medicine

Sort by over a dozen different fields

Dramatic cost reduction: $391

!!!!!!! We will give you the lists below at no extra charge if you order this week !!!!!!!

** American Pharmaceutical Company Contact List
  47,000 personal emails and names of decision makers

** Hospitals in the US
  Complete contact information for the important jobs held at the hospitals

** Extensive Listing of Dentists in the USA
  597,000 dentists and dental services ( a $350 value!)

** American Chiropractors Contact List
  Over than 100k chiropractors practicing in America

send email to:      Josiah@prolistsource.info

valid thru  Sept  30 2009

Send email to exit@prolistsource.info for deleted status