Debian, get meds here

Hey baby :)
Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.

Debian, you wont beleive how underpriced our medications are, go check them out.
http://uninspirited.mnbr51.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 nonciliate
There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
If we were faultless we should not be so much annoyed by the defects of those with whom we associate.
If an angel were ever to tell us anything of his philosophy I believe many propositions would sound like 2 times 2 equals 13.
A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after.