Re: glibc_2.1.1-0pre1.3: patches for Hurd port

At 16:24 -0600 1999-03-21, Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:
Here's the latest batch of patches for the Hurd port of glibc.  As
always, if you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate
to contact me.

This is the roadmap, by hunk:

1) Only package nscd if we have pthreads.

2) Don't change the timestamps on files while installing.

3) Only strip profiled libs if they aren't linker scripts.  Also,
  avoid --strip-unneeded because it causes a segfault with my
  binutils (strange... I will investigate).

Applied.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>