libc6 bug fix party?

Recently there have been a couple of bug-fix-parties for packages that needed
work.  I think that it would be appropriate to have such a party for libc6
because it has so many bugs outstanding.  Given the age of some of these I
expect that they have probably already been fixed and it's just a matter of
investigating them a bit and closing them.

I was thinking that perhaps we should have a mailing list or IRC channel and
arrange people around the world who are interested to spend some time hacking
on the code and testing new fixes for libc6 and try and close more than half
of the bugs in one day.

What do you think?

Russell Coker

--
The ultimate result is that some innovations that would truly benefit
consumers never occur for the sole reason that they do not coincide with