Re: ITP: cdsetool -- Tools & CLI for interacting with CDSE product APIs

Dear Bas,

Il 26/05/24 20:25, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
On 5/26/24 8:12 PM, Antonio Valentino wrote:
Could you please proceed with the review and upload?

Where is the license for tests/query/mock/sentinel_1/describe.xml recorded? The file itself contains All Rights Reserved in its attribution which disallows modification amongst others unless the applicable license grants it.

good spot
Not having a different license explicitly specified I have assumed the same of the package.

Looking better, by the way, I see that the file has been surely downloaded form

https://catalogue.dataspace.copernicus.eu/resto/api/collections/SENTINEL-1/describe.xml

currently the files are not identical due to evolutions in the service.

The applicable terms and conditions are describer in

https://dataspace.copernicus.eu/terms-and-conditions

I will update the copyright file in 1h.

kind regards
--