Re: Updating Saga (again)

FYI, I found the issue, working on a fix.

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 2:57 PM Francesco P. Lovergine <f.lovergine@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 02:24:28PM +0200, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>Can you check whether setting SAGA_TLB works?
>eg
>SAGA_TLB=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/saga saga_cmd
>
>I think updating the libdir has caused this issue:
>https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/saga/-/blob/experimental/debian/patches/multiarch_cmake.patch
>I will try to fix it.

Yep. It seems so:

vagrant@debian:~$ SAGA_TLB=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/saga saga_cmd statistics_kriging
____________________________

    #####   ##   #####    ##
   ###     ###  ##       ###
    ###   # ## ##  #### # ##
     ### ##### ##    # #####
  ##### #   ##  ##### #   ##
____________________________

SAGA Version: 8.2.1

Library:        Kriging
Category:       Spatial and Geostatistics
File:   /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/saga/libstatistics_kriging.so
Kriging - tools for the geostatistical interpolation of irregularly distributed point data.

Tools:
  [0]   Ordinary Kriging
  [1]   Simple Kriging
  [2]   Universal Kriging
  [3]   Regression Kriging
  [4]   Variogram (Dialog)
  [5]   Simple Kriging (3D)
  [6]   Ordinary Kriging (3D)

Error: select a tool
type -h or --help for further information

>Interestingly, it did not occur when using the gui.

Honestly, I did not ask to the original whistleblower if he had problems with
the GUI, cmd or both.