GRASS 8.0.0

The first release candidate for GRASS 8.0.0 has been released.

This new major version is an opportunity for major changes in the packaging as well.

Should we drop the grass<XY> naming and just use grass since we don't support installing multiple versions simultaneously?

This would affect executables like usr/bin/grass80 & usr/bin/x-grass80 and subdirectories like usr/lib/grass80 & usr/share/grass80.

QGIS likely required changes to support GRASS 8 any way, so having to adapt its packaging too won't be much of an issue.

The Fedora packaging also uses the grass<XY> naming for thei 7.8 packages, so we're not the only one doing this. We may want to keep it for 8.x.

Thoughts?