Re: State of SAGA

On 12/15/21 10:14, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 5:51 PM Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
Yes, i will update.
I agree that we can drop the QGis support, even more because the support
for SAGA is now different (which makes it easier to switch versions).

I have now done a small update in git to build without libvigraimpex . I
think it makes sense to upload this first before importing the new version
of saga, which may need more work and new processing.

Agreeds. See my comments in reply to the git commit for further changes.

I'll do the import of the 8.1 version in a branch first.

Could be done already in the experimental branch.