Re: [RFS] Pooch and donfig

On 8/21/21 1:03 PM, Antonio Valentino wrote:
> If someone is interested I will create the repositories on salsa and
> make the package code available for review.

Some issues based on just looking at the code.

donfig:

 debian/copyright

  Content of LICENSE.txt is MIT/Expat, but the copyright file also uses
  BSD-3-Clause (from DASK_LICENSE.txt). The License section in
  README.txt suggests that the dask code was relicensed to MIT, just the
  copyright remains.

  The license should just be Expat in d/copyright if this is correct
  (and use standalone license paragraphs). Otherwise it's Expat and
  BSD-3-Cause.

 debian/watch

  Should handle more common issues like the other packages do.

pooch:

 debian/python3-pooch.lintian-overrides

  Add comments to overrides explaining why the issue is overridden.

 debian/rules

  Why are the tests skipped?