Re: [debian] package osgearth

I'd be happy to assist as well, though I don't have much spare time
outside of work. I have intermediate experience packaging internal
software for our company, and I've always done my best to follow
Debian's packaging guidelines there. I am, however, also unfamiliar
with the contribution process for Debian itself.