pyproj 2.2.0

pyproj 2.2.0 has been released and is a bit problematic.

It requires the aenum module for Python < 3.6 which is not packaged.
Packaging it is an option, but its test suite fails with Python 2.7 &
3.7. It has Python 3 specific tests that setup.py removes when called
with `setup.py install` and running with Python 2.7, this would need to
be translated to a pybuild override. It also needs to be patched to work
correctly with how pybuild runs the tests with Python 3.

We could remove the Python 2 support from pyproj in theory, but
python-pyproj still has many reverse dependencies that would need to
drop Python 2 support too, otherwise the package won't be able to
migrate to testing creating a blocker for the PROJ 6 transition.

For UbuntuGIS it also creates problems, because xenial has Python 3.5
which also requires aenum for pyproj 2.2.0.

I don't really want to package the aenum module, as it's not very
relevant for Debian unstable where we have Python 3.7 and Python 2.7
will be EOL at the end of the year.

Perhaps it's best to not update pyproj for a while until we have
completed the PROJ 6 transition, and removed Python 2 support from the
reverse dependencies.

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,

Bas