Re: GRASS 7.4.4

On 1/7/19 1:13 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Until the python-numpy mess has been resolved, I will not update the
> grass package in unstable to a different upstream version, because grass
> and its reverse dependencies won't be able to migrate to testing if we do.

Thanks to Emilio Pozuelo Monfort python-numpy had migrated to testing
along with its reverse dependencies.

The grass package has been updated to 7.4.4 in unstable, and
libgdal-grass & qgis have been updated for it. Both grass &
libgdal-grass have already been uploaded to unstable, and qgis will
follow when the build finishes.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--