Re: Debian 9

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 02:03:38PM +0200, Jochen Topf wrote:
> Debian 9 is released and Bas is already busy preparing for the next
> version releasing packages into unstable. Congratulations to everyone
> and thanks to everybody here, and especially to Bas, for your hard work!

+1

In Debian Med team we are currently observing two people uploading and
Adrian Bunk filing bug reports against just uploaded packages due to
bugs / test suite failures on some architectures.  Nice competition we
will hopefully win.  Good luck to the Debian GIS team to win the file
bug - fix bug battle as well. ;-)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--