Re: mapnik-vector-tile and its reverse dependencies (node-mapnik -> node-tilelive-{bridge,mapnik,vector})

On 6/10/2017 1:16 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
Because kosmtic (#805308) also requires node-mapnik, removing it from
Debian will make packaging that even more painful.

Right now I would say the problem with node-mapnik and related packages is that there's no real way to use the Debian packages.* Kosmtik would give them a purpose.

* By this I mean if I want to install something that depends on node-mapnik with npm, I can't figure out a way to use the system node-mapnik.