Re: pycsw 2.0.3

On 06/05/2017 10:41 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 06/05/2017 09:39 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 06/05/2017 09:30 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
Done.
Thanks for the update, but's it's not entirely done yet. The copyright
file needed an update, and the changelog was not yet finalized.

I've committed those changes and am building the package now.
The build is not possible, because the changes for the upstream & pristine-tar branches aren't pushed yet. Please push those branches too: git push --all && git push --tags Kind Regards, Bas
Hi Bas,

I had already pushed those branches... I do not understand why they are not visible to you.

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD