Re: libtiff issue in osgeo live - also affecting debian?

I can test reverse dependencies tomorrow

It looks like there are some more issues with the libtiff package
which was uploaded, so it's probably worth checking what the next
steps are there:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tiff/+bug/1670036
http://www.asmail.be/msg0055405792.html

Kind Regards,