Re: Fixing CVE-2016-9839 for mapserver in wheezy

Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:

> Thanks, the fixed version has been uploaded, but the security-tracker
> marks it (6.0.1-3.2+deb7u3) as vulnerable which is incorrect.

The security-tracker is generated from the files in the secure-testing
repository, not from the archive itself.

Can you confirm whether you will be generating a DLA and sending it to
debian-lts-announce or not? No obligation whatsoevr just let me know
either way otherwise I am waiting for your reply to avoid duplicating it
myself.

After announcing it, I will mark it as fixed.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb