SAGA 3.0.0

It looks like SAGA 3.0.0 has been released, which as far as I know is
not an LTS like 2.3.x. I'm not sure about the support lifetime for
2.3.x, but that is should still be most appropriate for inclusion in
stretch. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

I've limited the watch file to the 2.3.x releases in git to ignore the
newer releases like we do for qgis, but have not uploaded it yet. So the
various Debian system will suggest to package the new upstream release.