Re: OTB

Il 22/05/2016 21:13, Rashad Kanavath ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> Many thanks to Bas who did a tremendous work in this!.
>
> Also thanks to all others in debian gis team especially Paolo, Andreas
> who started packaging of OTB!

Thanks a lot to all! Great achievement: it took years, but finally we
are there.
Removing my old packages took a while (maybe aptitude purce otb-bin
should remove all packages?), bu after purging old stuff and installing
the now official package, I'm happy to confirm it is working smoothly
also from QGIS/Processing.
Again, many thanks!

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu