Re: failed mips build of sfcgal 1.1.0-4

On 02-09-15 16:24, Sven Geggus wrote:
> Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> Looks like lucatelli ran out of resources while building the package,
>> this is not a very powerfull mips buildd. The previous builds on
>> mips-aql-04 succeeded, this is more recent mips hardware.
>>
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=sfcgal&arch=mips&suite=sid
>>
>> You can request a giveback (gb) for sfcgal on mips to have the buildds
>> try again
>
> Same machine, same problem :(
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=sfcgal&arch=mips&ver=1.1.0-4&stamp=1441202810&file=log
>
> Is there a way for me to test this build e.g. using qemu?

You can try the mips qemu images by aurel32:

https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/mips/

You'll need a couple of distribution upgrades to get the images from
wheezy to current sid.

The other option is requesting a guest account on the mips porterbox:

https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

For now I suggest to also upload -5 to unstable to get sfcgal rebuilt
for the openscenegraph transition.

If you have no further changes to add, I'll upload it as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1