QGIS GRASS plugin & GRASS 7

Because the QGIS GRASS plugin (qgis-plugin-grass) doesn't support GRASS
7, and the GRASS 7 support from QGIS 2.10 & 2.12 likely won't get
backported to QGIS 2.8 LTR, we'll have to disable the QGIS GRASS plugin
before we can move GRASS 7 out of experimental.

This issue has long a painfull history because part of the QGIS & GRASS
userbase is not well servered by disabling the plugin, another is not
without GRASS 7. For backgrounds see the following posts and referenced
discussion therein:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2015/08/msg00065.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2015/01/msg00004.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2015/01/msg00012.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2015/01/msg00045.html

Currently grass cannot be built in unstable due to ongoing wxwidgets3.0
transition, and this is the remaining blocker to building qgis in
unstable again.

Since we have QGIS 2.8.3 ready in experimental, I've prepared it for
unstable and disabled qgis-plugin-grass to allow it to build in unstable
now and in preparation of the transition to grass 7.0.1 in the near future.