-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
So I've kicked off the gfortran transition.
Based on the bug list in #790757, I've rebuild packages and done NMUs to
The current status:
* libgetdata: NMU uploaded to DELAYED/3-day
* grib-api : uploaded.
* hdf5: NMU uploaded to DELAYED/3-day
* mpich: uploaded
* netcdf: See the netcdf transition.
* openmpi : uploaded
* petsc: NMU uploaded to DELAYED/3-day
* qd: NMU uploaded to DELAYED/3-day
* slepc: Depends on petsc. #788123.
* libxc: NMU uploaded to DELAYED/3-day
* oasis3 : Depends on netcdf
* adios: depends on netcdf
* etsf-io: depends on netcdf
* elmerfem : RC BUGS. Not in testing (netcdf, gfortran introduce no new
* plplot: RC Bugs. Not in testing.
* Ships .mod file, not used by any package currently.
* Wait until netcdf transition starts, then rebuild.
On the related libterralib, libdap transitions:
* libdap uploaded.
* grads: upload tomorrow.
* gdal: Depend on metcdf
* libterralib: uploaded
* magics++, metview will be uploaded after netcdf transition starts.
AIUI, the netcdf transition should be ready. Bas, Nico, can you confirm?
On 10/08/2015 07:22, Matthias Klose wrote:
> On 08/10/2015 08:10 AM, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
>> I can, but I am on vacation until Thursday/Friday.
>> The first complication is that this intersects with the upcoming netcdf
>> so we need to agree to rebuild netcdf for gfortran first.
> I don't mind, if you want to go on with this. Do you expect issues
> Also you probably need to rename the c++ package as well, see
> attaching a patch here.
>> On 09/08/2015 22:45, Matthias Klose wrote:
>>> would it be possible if you could take care about #790757 ?
>>> thanks, Matthias
Alastair McKinstry, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>,
Software is like Poetry - most of it shouldn't have been written.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----