Re: netCDF Strategy

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=netcdf-cxx&suite=experimental

> netcdf-cxx-legacy:
>
>  Also fails to build on most architectures due to test failures.
>  Needs to be investigated too.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=netcdf-cxx-legacy&suite=experimental

I've just tested magics++ which FTBFS with netcdf-cxx. I'm working on it.
Currently I'm preparing magics++ 2.24.4, in the repo.

regards
Alastair