Re: Osmium packages

On Mo, Jun 22, 2015 at 03:10:28 +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > Whats holding up the Osmium packages? As far as I can see they have been
> > waiting to become official for more than three months now.
>
> The holdup is just NEW queue processing.
                ~~~~

What do you mean by "just"? Looking at those stats it could be another two or
three months until the package clears the queue.

Are you telling me that after I spent countless hours trying to understand and
set up the package managing stuff to help with packaging, and after all the
great work you personally did to create those packages, we have to wait HALF A
YEAR to get the package released?

Every time I think Debian can't get more frustrating, it does.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688