Re: mapserver 7.0?

> Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> You can also start testing the experimental mapserver packaging and the
>> related mapcache & tinyows package to see what changes they need to work
>> with mapserver 7.0.
>
> Is this git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-grass/mapserver.git what you are
> talking about?

Yes, checkout the experimental branch.

> Because this is still at 6.4.1

The master branch is still at 6.4.1 because that's what we have in unstable.

> The Problem I currently have it with this bug:
> https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5111
>
> Which is gone in 7.x releases

All the more reason to motivate upstream to get the MapServer release
process rolling again. Hopefully beta2 will contain a fix for the template
issue that's causing the build failures of the Debian package.