Re: netCDF Strategy

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Ross Gammon <ross@the-gammons.net> wrote:
> On 06/09/2015 08:53 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> For the lists of affected packages to test I've setup some trackers
>> for the netCDF packages:
>>
>> http://linuxminded.nl/tmp/pkg-grass-transitions/html/netcdf-c.html
>> http://linuxminded.nl/tmp/pkg-grass-transitions/html/netcdf-c++.html
>> http://linuxminded.nl/tmp/pkg-grass-transitions/html/netcdf-fortran.html
>>
>> For the ben configuration in transition bugreport we probably want to
>> combine these three netcdf packages.
>
> Impressive how fast you set that up - but I am not surprised :-)
>
> I am happy to start at the bottom of the c package and work up?

Just a note: for gdal we could use the autotestpackage provided there:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/autotest

Checking that one has been on my unwritten todo-list for a long time.
(Maybe we could even hook it up to debian ci, so problems like with
the spatialite upload get detected faster).

Johan