Re: Debian GIS BoF at DebConf

Hi,

I have no confirmation for the Blends Sprint yet.  I registered the
Blends sprint to plug in single Blends quite flexible.  So I see no
urgent need for a specific Debian GIS registration (even if it might
gain more attention if officially announced).  Feel free to start
a foodle poll for finding the best date - I'll be there all the time.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

PS: I'm currently behnd a quite slow connection - please regard me
on vacation.

--
http://fam-tille.de