Re: [Ubuntu] Adding GeoNode to UbuntuGIS

Forwarding this to the GeoNode devel list.

I dropped the ball on this packaging work due to other commitments but think it is very important that one of us in geonode-devel picks this up way in advance of the next Ubuntu LTS release (2016?). Any takers?

If anyone has the resources (time, desire) I can provide guidance on the GeoNode specifics. Both Andreas and Johan have kindly offered to mentor from the Debian side in the past.

Best from Colombia,
Ariel.