Re: TileStache 1.49.8 & #650057 Patch to use system modestmaps-js

Hi Andrew,

On 12/20/2014 11:56 PM, Andrew Harvey wrote:
> I'll update the package in about 24hrs.

That great!

> I personally use this package and am keen to see my updates propagate
> through to the debian archive, however I'm not a DD so i can't upload
> anything i change in the git repository into the archive. Are you
> interested in helping out in this regard?

I'm interested to help co-maintain the package within the Debian GIS
team. I'd like to help keep our packages current with upstream
(pre-)releases.

While I cannot help get your packages uploaded because I'm not a DD yet
either, I can point you to the successful Sponsoring of Blends
initiative by Andreas Tille:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/packaging.html#sponsorship

I have some minor changes in my personal git repo for tilestache, you
may want to pull those or I can push them:

http://git.linuxminded.nl/?p=pkg-grass/tilestache

 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1