Re: Fwd: [otb] 01/01: Update debian/copyright

concerning 6S, the code in the OTB tree is an automatic translation from fortran to C of the 6S code.

The Fortran library source code is available on the 6S project page:

http://6s.ltdri.org/index.html

We've got also the agreement of the 6S authors to use and integrate it in OTB but you're right about the fact that there is something to clarify with the 6S license. AFAIK, there is no license indicated for 6S.

I will re-open the discussion with 6S authors to suggest them to indicate a license for the 6S library.

Don't hesitate if you have any suggestions.

Regards,

Manuel