Fwd: Re: Ross is a DM

To the list this time - sorry Bas

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Ross is a DM
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 19:18:23 +0100
From: Ross Gammon <ross@the-gammons.net>
To: Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl>

On 12/02/2014 06:23 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> Just a quick note that a couple of weeks ago my key was added to the
>> Debian Maintainers keyring, which should help to reduce the sponsoring
>> workload a little bit.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> For which package(s) is the DM flag set?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bas

None yet - I have not managed to get a package ready enough to ask a DD
to set the flag :-)

Getting Creepy patched to the point that the plugins work is taking up a
lot of time at the moment. I feel a bit responsible because I was one of
the people pushing to get osmgpsmap updated and caused Creepy to be
removed from Jessie.

But geographiclib is next on my todo list (I was in the middle of
working through a pile of lintian errors and sorting out the symbols
before I got distracted with other things). I am also happy to be
pointed in other directions!

Cheers,

Ross