Re: RFS: mipp, pycoast and pyorbital (was PtTroll)

Hi,
after pyresample and pykdtree (still waiting for a sponsor), three more
packages of the PyTroll collection are ready for the upload.

I'm looking for a sponsor for:

mipp: for reading weather satellite data
  ITP: #753054
  Vcs-Git: http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-grass/mipp.git
pycoast for putting coastlines, borders and rivers on an image
  ITP: #752328
  Vcs-Git: http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-grass/pycoast.git
pyorbital for computing satellite orbital parameters and reading TLE’s
  ITP: #752258
  Vcs-Git: http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-grass/pyorbital.git

cheers

--