Re: RFS: pyresample and pykdtree (was PtTroll)

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 09:33:34PM +0200, Antonio Valentino wrote:
> > I checked this but this test will probably do nothing since
> >
> >    pyversions -r 2
> >
> > does nothing but throw an error and the correct call
> >
> >    pyversions -r 2.7
> >
> > has a result which you redirect to /dev/null which leeds to a loop over
> > nothing.  If you try
>
> No, the executed command should be "pyversions -r" (without arguments)
> that should list all the python versions specified in the control file
> or (like in this case) fall back to "pyversions -s" that lists all
> supported python2 versions.

Ahhh, stupid me.  You are correct.  It was my fault that I was trying to
run the script in the wrong directory (I was astonished myself that
there should be a version string required since the manual declares it
optional.  I'm also a bit astonished that the missing XS-Python-Version
field is not claimed by lintian - seems to be optional as well.  So your
redirection of stderr is also fine.

> Please let me know if you still have problems with it.

No, I think it is OK for an upload to new and I'll do so.

Thanks for your work on this package

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de