Re: RFS: pyresample and pykdtree (was PtTroll)

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:42:00PM +0200, Antonio Valentino wrote:
> >> tests could most probably also be uased as examples for programmers.
> >> And yes, I personally gave done similar things in the past since I think
>
> can you please provide some pointer to samplepackages

git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/python-pysam.git

> > Since I noticed the SoB entry I tried building the latest Git status but
> > some tests are failing:

> > OSError: [Errno 38] Function not implemented

> > Ran 98 tests in 156.020s
> >
> > FAILED (errors=6)
> > debian/rules:21: recipe for target 'override_dh_auto_test' failed
> > make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_test] Error 1
> >

> > This happens in an up to date pbuilder environment on amd64
> > architecture.  I personally did not dived into the code (nor will I find
> > time to do so) but if you do not have any clue I'd recommend consulting
> >    debian-python@lists.debian.org
> >
> > Thanks for your work on this
> >
> >       Andreas.
>
> It is probably an issue related to the python multiptocessing package.
> You should ensure to have the shared memory enabled in your environment.
> For pbuilder it is probably just a matter of mounting /dev/shm in your
> chroot.

Hmmm, there should be no need to fiddle around with some pbuilder
settings since if I would be forced to do this the autobuilders for
other architectures will fail later.  Can you confirm that you are
able to build the package in a pbuilder environment?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de