Re: osm2pgsql

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 05:22:33PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 04/30/2014 04:50 PM, Jochen Topf wrote:
> > My cowbuilder chroot is current. Happens with sid and jessie chroot.
> > I just did a
> > cowbuilder --update --distribution=sid --basepath=/var/cache/pbuilder/base-sid.cow
> > and it still happens with your updates.
> >
> > This is what I call to build:
> > git-buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-pbuilder -sa --git-ignore-new
>
> That's pretty much what I use too. Now that the package includes a
> gbp.conf that uses pristine-tar by default the --git-pristine-tar option
> is no longer required.
>
> You log is for the 0.82.0 upstream release, my builds were all for
> 0.84.0 leading me to think that the build system was fixed upstream. But
> I don't see any changes that support that idea.

I found the problem. I has $CXX set to clang++ in my normal shell. Why on earth
does that get propagated into the virtual machine? I thought the hole point of
the virtual machine build environment is that it is independent on the host
environment.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298