Re: OTB preview?

Hi,

The package is/was not buggy.
On i386 architecture, activating FFTW dependency for ITK makes the FFT
related tests fail, thus making the package build fail (since unit tests
are run as part of package building).
To address this issue, the Debian package of ITK had FFTW disabled, and,
with the latest version 4.5.1, we see that it now enables FFTW only on
architecture != i386.

So the Debian package of ITK is not buggy.
However, it does not have the same functionnal scope now between
architectures.

Julien