Re: OTB preview?

Hi Paolo,

Le 27/03/2014 09:12, Paolo Cavallini a écrit:
> Any hope of having something to test? I would be happy oalso of a deb-src to recompile for my system, or of a debian/rules to package it myself, for early testing.

I created experimental OTB packages (i386 & amd64). They are available
on our server (there is still no APT repository, I hope to create one soon):

http://orfeo-toolbox.org/packages/debian-experimental/

It would be preferable to use the amd64 version of these packages
because Julien told me that the 32 bits version of ITK 4.5 is buggy.

Hope it helps!

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Dinot