Re: SpatiaLite transition

If you, like me, want to keep an eye on the builds for the packages in
question, this nice long URLs lists all affected packages:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=freexl,readosm,spatialite,librasterlite,mapnik,libgaiagraphics,spatialite-tools,spatialite-gui,pyspatialite,gdal,merkaartor,osgearth,qgis

FreeXL and ReadOSM are included, but these have been available in unstable
for a while already.

> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:56:48AM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>>
>> With osgEarth 2.4 and QGIS 2.2 added to the mix, the process becomes:
>>
>>  1) upload spatialite             4.1.1-6 to unstable
>
> Uploaded.

Many thanks for the quick upload.

I've rebuild all packages for unstable using my personal APT repo, so
they're all available on mentors.

I'll request sponsorship in steps when the prerequisites are uploaded.

>>  2) upload librasterlite           1.1g-4 to unstable
>
> Currently waiting until my mirror has updated to contain
>   libspatialite-dev (>= 4.1.1~)
> in unstable to be able to build in a clean unstable chroot.
>
>>  3) binnmu mapnik             2.2.0+ds1-6 in unstable
>>  4) upload libgaiagraphics          0.5-2 to unstable
>>  5) upload spatialite-tools       4.1.1-3 to unstable
>>  6) upload spatialite-gui         1.7.1-3 to unstable
>>  7) upload pyspatialite           3.0.1-5 to unstable
>>  8) binnmu gdal             1.10.1+dfsg-4 in unstable
>>  9) binnmu merkaartor            0.18.1-3 in unstable
>> 10) upload osgearth          2.5.0+dfsg-1 to unstable
>> 11) upload qgis                   2.2.0-1 to unstable
>
> I guess the next days will be busy SoB days. ;-)

It will be bit yes, but we've done this dance before during preparation in
experimental.

I'll file the BinNMU requests at the appropriate times.

> Thanks for your preparation and happy to leave experimental

Thanks again for all your sponsoring efforts. I appreciate it immensely.