Re: SpatiaLite transition
On 03/16/2014 07:05 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Good news everyone, we got the go ahead. \o/
> If the QGIS 2.2 builds for experimental succeed, we can upload 2.2.0-1
> to unstable as part of the SpatiaLite transition.
On 03/16/2014 06:58 PM, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 16:55:15 +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> Am I correct that when we get the go ahead the transition process will
>> be as follows?
>> 8) binnmu gdal 1.10.1+dfsg-3 in unstable
>> 9) binnmu merkaartor 0.18.1-3 in unstable
>> 10) binnmu qgis 2.0.1-2 in unstable
> Looks about right.
>> The new patches for the QGIS issues on ARM seem to work, the build
>> started last night completed successfully. When the fixed qgis
>> reaches unstable we're all set to rebuild the above packages.
> Feel free to start the uploads to unstable. Let us know when binNMUs
> can be scheduled.
With osgEarth 2.4 and QGIS 2.2 added to the mix, the process becomes:
1) upload spatialite 4.1.1-6 to unstable
2) upload librasterlite 1.1g-4 to unstable
3) binnmu mapnik 2.2.0+ds1-6 in unstable
4) upload libgaiagraphics 0.5-2 to unstable
5) upload spatialite-tools 4.1.1-3 to unstable
6) upload spatialite-gui 1.7.1-3 to unstable
7) upload pyspatialite 3.0.1-5 to unstable
8) binnmu gdal 1.10.1+dfsg-4 in unstable
9) binnmu merkaartor 0.18.1-3 in unstable
10) upload osgearth 2.5.0+dfsg-1 to unstable
11) upload qgis 2.2.0-1 to unstable
GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146 50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1