Re: Ossim packages in DebianGIS

On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 03:05:22PM +0100, Rashad M wrote:
> Please let me know about the policy and also provide some documentation on
> getting these packages in DebianGIS.

The long answer is here:
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/
but you should consult the sid one, which is available as a package and
provides a coincise summary of changes from one release to another.

Also note that currently the modern use of the dh utility has its momentum,
I would suggest looking for 'non Grandpa's debhelper tutorial' around
by joeyh for an introduction to concepts.