Re: git repository

On Do, Mär 06, 2014 at 10:06:32 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 09:00:35AM +0100, Jochen Topf wrote:
> > Is somebody going to move them now? :-)
>
> Did I said I'll do it in less than 24h after ping. ;-)

Sorry, the whole thread sounded like some gentlemen saying "after you", "no,
after you, Sir" :-)

> > I am waiting for osmosis and osmpbf to be moved before starting my work on
> > them.
>
> You can start now.  As I said in my mkgmap related mail:  I'd volunteer
> to take over a MoM like guiding into packaging.  If you agree to this
> I would like you to add an entry at the Wiki page
>
>    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM
>
> and follow the procedure (like using a prefic [MoM] here on *this*
> mailing list).  My rationale is that I will have a talk about MoM at
> Chemnitzer LinuxTage (if you might live in Germany - will you be there
> by chance?) and I would like to propagate the concept there.

Lets keep the formalities to a minimum. I am not trying to be a Debian
packaging guru, I am trying to help you packaging gurus out a bit, that's
all.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298