Re: GeoPy <0.95 not usable any more with current Google Maps API

On Tuesday 25 June 2013 17:09:09 Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> This is truly unfortunate, maybe we can trigger this issue and provide the
> required additional pressure on the geopy folks?

I will wrote to the maintainer on July, also because the Python3 package needs
more love.

@Alessando: Thanks for making geopy better! I will be happy to include your
changes in the Debian package: I think that for the Debian GIS Team this will
make things easier.
I looked at your pull request, maybe if you split it in 2 pull requests (one
for the Nominatim support and one for the fix of googlev3 reverse geocoding),
we can be more incisive to pressure geopy folks :)

But, if it's not so ugent I will like to do this on July.

Many thanks to all!

Kind regards,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'