Re: GeoPy <0.95 not usable any more with current Google Maps API

Il 24/06/2013 22:42, Francesco P. Lovergine ha scritto:
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 03:33:56PM +0200, Daniele Tricoli wrote:
tags 711532 + pending
thanks

On Monday 24 June 2013 03:15:33 Daniele Tricoli wrote:
Since I will not have the time to work on this untill the end of the first
week of July

Nevermind, I implemented the option number 3 and completed the packaging. I
already sent a RFS to my usual sponsor so I think this will be fixed soon.

Kind regards,

Thanks.

CC Alessandro Pasotti, maybe it is possible at least updating the embedded
version of the qgis geocoding plugin in order to have gmaps working again.

Done, but I had to fix geopy (again) to add nominatim support and fix googlev3 reverse geocoding.

The people from geopy seems not very open to contributions, I will continue to ship my fork with geocoding plugin.

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/GeoCoding/version/2.5/
https://github.com/geopy/geopy/pull/18

Regards.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
itOpen - "Open Solutions for the Net Age"