Re: Packages maintained by Debian GIS but not mentioned in metapackages

On 17/03/13 21:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> mapserver
>
> You mean binary package 'mapserver-bin' ?

cgi-mapserver is the package I meant. It server's maps. mapserver-bin is
just a bunch of utilities to be used with cgi-mapserver, but doesn't
actually serve maps itself.

>> geoserver
>
> What exact package do you mean - I can not find some binary package name
> to match this.
>
>> tirex
>> renderd
>> mod_tile
>
> What exact packages do you mean - I can not find binary packages matching
> these names in the Debian package pool.

These ones you can't find aren't packaged in Debian, so you can forget
about them. When/if they get packaged, I believe they would fit into the
same task.