Re: Fwd: Re: ITP: qmapcontrol -- Qt/Qtopia widget for using map data

Hi Michael,

thanks for the ITP.  Without beeing a GIS expert I somehow try to keep
Blends tasks for Debian GIS up to date at some point.  However, I need
some help from you experts which task might fit best (or if we even
should redesign the tasks to fit better.)  If you would like to have a
look at this page

    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/tasks

in what field would you try to inject qmapcontrol?

BTW, if you commit your packaging into pkg-grass Vcs it will show up
right inside the task were it is added even before the package is
finally uploaded.

Kind regards

       Andreas.