Fw: Re: RFS: OpenCPN navigation (ITP #538067)

for those reading along at home..  the package was uploaded to the ftp
masters but they rejected it after finding a number of files missing
copyright headers. That's since been fixed upstream AFA any of us can
tell, and will be in the upcoming 2.6.0 release. The patch is much too big
IMO to go into the 2.5.0 packaging, so I'd rather just have a bit of a
bloated debian/copyright file for the 2.5.0 package.

So we're still sitting at 99% complete :-)

Hamish wrote:
> To: "Francesco P. Lovergine"
> Cc: "Debian GIS Project"
> Date: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 10:56 PM
[...]
> I'll checkin some explanatory DEP-5 debian/copyright
> Comments: and justifications as soon as Alioth comes back online.

(in the end Anton took care of this)

> As Anton noted it's never really 100% finished, but pending
> the above ci, I believe it is now in pretty good shape and ready
> to be considered by the ftpmasters.
>

> thanks,
> Hamish

Anton, any comments on the state of the revised debian/copyright file
in DebianGIS svn? Is there anything known to be outstanding, &/or does
it now pass the automated checkers?

thanks a bunch,
Hamish