Re: opencpn_2.5.0+dfsg-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:57:52PM -0800, Hamish wrote:
> scripts. i.e. the .orig would still contain everything it needs to
> self-build, and the build rules would remove the embedded version
> of tinyxml and patch-in the small modification to depend on the
> official deb package version. it's just a non-problematic one
> liner in the copyright file, so no worries.

I submitted the updated copyright file. This includes the
license for those embedded zlib and bzip2 libraries (where do
we document that we do not build against them? Just put to
the comments of the copyright file?).

Also it includes an addition of WXWidgets license and some
tweaks based on licensecheck run.

Unfortunetaly license check only lists licenses of files in
the source tree (some of them are not properly detected
though, e.g. it did not detected WXWidgets license and
misdetected BSD-4-clause as BSD-3-clause). I did my best to
manually review the results of licensecheck against
the source files and checked DEP-5 copyright file
against the output of licensecheck (this check is currently
not automated).

Still there are some unclear things left based on
licensecheck run, documented on [1].

[1] http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f134/some-more-copyright-things-based-on-debian-inclusion-reject-77012.html

--
Anton Martchukov